Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Final Goodbye



I think I will say a proper goodbye here.

As in 2017, I decided to not pursuing this hobby anymore, as you all have known that I changed my url, since I just decided that perhaps, maybe, I won't make a new post in this blog anymore from now on.

Or perhaps, when I changed my mind, I would post here and there, but from now on, I don't think I would continue blogging again, as much as I wanted to delete this blog, but I know there's still some people out there who still read this blog, whether about review of beauty products or recipes.

Thank you for the past 5 years.

I met a lot of genuine people in this industry that I can called friends. I feel like I spent my early 20s with doing what I passionate about which are makeup and skincare, or beauty in general. As time flies by, and now I'm in my mid 20s, and no my passion in beauty is still here, but sometimes we just need to keep our priorities straight.

I will cherish every moments from being a "beauty blogger". I love you guys. Thank you so much for everything!

Love,
Dita L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)