Thursday, 9 April 2015

Tony Moly Cats Wink Shiny Skin BB Cream

A long overdue post x-x

Okay guys. Yes, you name it, I'm back with a beauty review today. It took me quite a while actually to finally finish it. I can't really remember when I bought this, and its already 2015. But at that time, I don't really use this bb cream a lot, since I own way too many bb cream just for one face. But I finally give this bb cream a try. So here's my thought about this bb cream.




Again, its from one of my favorite korean brand, Tony Moly with their Cat series. You know, I kind of crazy over cat stuff. I bought this because of the 'cat' name in it to be honest


This bb cream comes out in tube packaging. just pretty normal bb cream's packaging right? Nothing really special about the packaging.




Manufactured in 2012. It has SPF25 PA++, pretty normal kind of bb cream.



PROS

  • Easy to blend, a mix between watery & creamy formula
  • Doesn't give me any breakout or allergies
  • Very affordable
  • Cute packaging, yes
  • Doesn't really give you a whitecast


CONS

  • Only come with one shade, which is fine for me since it match my skintone, but probably gonna be a trouble for other people.
  • Only has SPF 25++


OVERALL
This BB Cream is just one of many other normal BB Cream that you usually use. Don't really have something special, just pretty normal BB Cream, and I use this for my daily basis. And I don't usually use concealer on daily basis, so for face swatches, you can go to my instagram and see how it look like on my face


Until very next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)