Wednesday, 1 April 2015

One Fine Day - Rigatoni with Chicken Soy Sauce

Welcome to April 1st! And happy april's mop everybody! And yes another food post, so brace yourself xD



As a chinese I love soy sauce, and in other hand I also freaking love pasta. And also in other bad side, I'm very terrible on writing recipes and measuring them. As always, forgive me x-x.


Its very easy, all you need are minced onions & garlics, chopped baby corn, minced scallion, chopped chicken meat, chicken broth, soy sauce, blueberry jam, coriander, oregano, basil, black pepper, and oil.

Okay. Why I use blueberry jam? I just really love the taste and hint of blueberry on savory dishes instead on plain bread or something. It makes the dish more unique but still delish. So don't be afraid to add a bit of blueberry jam on the sauce xD

Until the very next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)