Tuesday, 29 July 2014

One Fine Day - Macaroni Casserole


When pasta meet meat, cheese, and other yummy goodies, who can't resist it? Few months ago, I managed to made Macaroni Casserole. Its quite similar with Baked Mac & Cheese, but here we used some italian herbs and stuff that make this dude here smells awesome and of course taste so damn good. Surprise surprise, actually it was my first time made this, and it turned out well, and everyone in my family love it, especially my brother. Geez, I'm kind of craving for this dude again now. Until next time guys <3 p="">

2 comments:

  1. nice post sob..
    article yang menarik,saya tunggu article berikutnya yach.hehe..
    maju terus dan sukses selalu...
    salam kenal yach...
    kunjungi blog saya juga ya sob,banyak tuh article2 yang seru buat dibaca..
    http://chaniaj.blogspot.com/ dan situs kesayangan kami http://oliviaclub.com
    serta sites.google kebanggaan kami https://sites.google.com/site/pokeronlineterpopuler/
    di www.oliviaclub.com poker online uang asli terbaik di indonesia dengan teknologi teraman dan tercanggih.
    main dan ajak teman anda bergabung dan dapatkan 20% referral fee dari house commision untuk turnover teman ajakan anda...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I don't usually leave comments sorry, I'm pretty shy but anyway... I nomited you for the Liebster Award! (^∇^)☆彡

    Please check out my last post to know more about it!
    susyfluffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)