Saturday, 12 April 2014

One Fine Day - Recettes de Gâteau au Yaourt et Chocolat ( Chocolate Yogurt Cake) with Green Tea Icing Sugar

I can't believe it myself that I haven't post anything in March. I'm such a bad blogger here, and I'm sorry that I keep posting about food. The main reason why I haven't post any new beauty product's review here is because I don't have time for that yet. Forgive me!!



Ingredients:
1 cup of almond meals 
(Or if you have some allergy with almond you can change it with plain flour. But its yummier when you make it with almond meals)
1/4 cup of dutch cocoa
2 tsp of baking powder
Pinch of salt
3/4 cup of caster sugar
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
2 cup of plain yogurt
3 eggs

And there's no step by step to make this. Basically you only need to mix the almond meals, cocoa, baking powder, salt, and caster sugar together first, then you add vegetable oil, just stir it with some spatula. We don't need any mixer here YAY!. After that pour the yogurt, and stir it again until it well combine, and the last step is add the eggs, and stir it slowly until it well combine again. And ready to be bake, but first preheat your oven on 300F. Bake it for like 25-30 minutes, or until it well baked. 

Bon Appétito!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)