Monday, 17 February 2014

One Fine Day - Fusilli with Ground Beef & Tomatoes



Happy late valentine's day everyone! I'm back again with another ONE FINE DAY's episode. I made some pasta for today's lunch, just some classic pasta with beef and tomatoes. I use Fusilli pasta for today. It turn out pretty awesome, and i'm craving for it again right now while writing this. Actually we need to use peeled tomatoes for this recipe, but since i found out that tomato's skin actually very GOOOD for our body, so i don't peel it this time.


I don't really have the exact measurement for this recipe, i just use my feeling to measure it. All you need are any type of pasta, garlic, onion, tomatoes, ground beef, salt, pepper, and sugar. Thats all. Super simple and classic.


Have a great day everyone! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. woow kyknya enaak, jd lapeer =D .

    anyway, aku lg ngadain giveaway, ikutan yuuk ^^ http://naomiaria.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-giveaway-feat-miss-lie.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)