Saturday, 25 January 2014

Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink No.3 Cha Cha Orange

I always think when it come to a lip tint, Tony Moly has the most pigmented lip tint ever. When Tony Moly first launched Cat Chu Wink's series, as a cat lover, i immediately pre-ordered this series. Since the first 2 shades available are look like the Party Lover's which i already own, so i only bought the third shades which is Cha Cha Orange.



Meaow~~




Love the brush tip on this series, as you can see it make us more easier to applying it on our lip, also the color payoff really good and buildable. Tony Moly never disappointing me with their lip tint's quality.



Lots of love, XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love their lip tints ^^ This looks very cute I'd love to also try!!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)