Wednesday, 22 January 2014

The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex My Lip Eat Cherry Aqua Tint No.1 Juicy Cherry & No.2 Juicy Red

Happy new year everyone! Well, its kinda late, but this is my very first post in this 2014. Lets get start it.

I've been a big fan of lip stain since the very first time i knew this kind of magic thing exist. One of my favorite lip stain are from The Face Shop. I can't really remember when i bought this, but i've been using this tint ever since.  Also it come out with 2 different shades that i'll be reviewing both of them here.





The first shade is Juicy Cherry, which is a light pink with orange undertone and the second shade is Juicy Red, a red color with cool undertone. While the Juicy Cherry pretty sheer, and the Juicy Red more intense and build-able on my lip. Both of tint are very easy to blend by using their own brush, so it pretty convenient to bring this tint around, to do touch up while hangout, also the packaging itself quite sturdy.

Even its aqua tint, but this tint can be very drying on your lip, so make sure to wear lipbalm afterward, its one of my trick to make the tint stay more longer and keep my lip moist, win-win solution. If you applying lipbalm first before applying the tint, the tint wont really absorb on our lip and it might become messy.


So that all for today. Have a nice day. XOXO

3 comments:

  1. yg warnan orennya cakep ya *u* hehe thanks for the review <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wrna nya unyu bgt sis, great review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh walaupun aqua drying jg ya dit >.<
    ud lama dit ga liat post km :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)