Thursday, 23 January 2014

Innisfree Eco Fruit Tint 01. Cherry (Contain Raspberry Extract)

Been own this tint for quite some time, but i don't really use it because i already own so many tint that has similar shade as this one, but lately i've been loving this tint, because it blend nicely on my lip and i use it for base lip makeup to create gradient lip.






The main reason why i like this tint probably because of the brush, the brush tip quite small so it easier to spread the tint on small lip, also the tint itself are pretty easy to blend and buildable, Its also don't really make my lip drying even its water formula. 

This Eco Fruit Tint only available in 2 different shades which are red and orange. I wish they could make more shades on this series.


Have a nice day ahead everyone. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I have this and I love the smell! It's a little bit too pigmented for me but I like how versatile it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)