Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Martha Tilaar Professional Eyelash in M306 - Review

So, i just bought this thing yesterday, they're having sale like buy 1 get 1, but too bad i just managed to get this design, because this was the only one left there. It cost me like IDR25 or around $3 for 2 pairs of eyelashes.

I never know that Martha Tilaar also sell their own eyelashes, and its instantly become my another favorite eyelashes brand from Indonesia, well, lets get start it, shall we?






Here are the front and back packaging, which i believe very Indonesian, yet still simple. Also at the back, they provide some direction in English :)




I got the M306, which has a criss-cross design, short on the inner, and become more longer on the outer. And the length are perfectly match my eyes shape, which not too short, and not too long. Also it turn out very natural, which is good for day look.

But this lashes are pretty pricey for me because 1 pair of lashes cost around IDR25 ($3), but more cheaper than D'eyeko IDR70-90 ($7-$9). So this is a good investment to our secret, to achieve a good natural looking lashes. :)




And until then, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)