Sunday, 20 October 2013


So whats in my bag? Actually it quite normal, like what most of people bring. I have my phone there, wallet, headset, compact powder, and lip tints. Yes, i bring like 4 tint that actually have quite similar shades. The tint that i like to bring on my bag are all from Etude House. I like their Dear Darling series, because the tube really sturdy unlike another tints that i ever tried, Dear Darling are the strongest one and it really easy to apply, we donlt need to use our finger to blend the tint, convenient right? Until now, i still can't find tint that can be easy to bring on our bag.

So if you always need to retouch your makeup especially lip makeup, you definitely need to have this series. 

Happy weekend everyone. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)