Saturday, 19 October 2013

One Fine Day : A Dozens of Homemade Chocolate Cupcakes

I made dozens of cupcakes on last 12nd october, for my dad's birthday. We actually also made some tiramisu for the birthday's cake, because my dad and brother a coffee lover, everytime we (me & mom) made tiramisu, it will finished within a day, since dad & bro love it so much (and they do love eating). So basically my cupcakes arent 'sell well' so i took bunch (way too many) photos for the cupcakes. All photos below are without any filter (#nofilter) lol, cause i took it straight from refrigerator, i don't want to make the frosting melt x-x. I just make simple chocolate cupcakes with different icing (a very messy icing obviously). This is actually my second time baking cupcakes. I just made some trial from green tea cupcake few days ago, and it turn really yummy, i'm kinda disappointed because i only made one x-x. From now on, i think i'll share to you guys what i'm currently cook or bake here.

Without any further do, lets enjoy the photos. CLICK MORE to see more photos of the cupcakes.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)