Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Tony Moly Clean Dew 이슬 내린 Lemon Seed Foam Cleanser Review

Hello everyone.. I'm back with another cleanser review. I'm kinda bored today, because its raining outside. I just canceled some of appointment, because i dont really like to go out when its raining, i much prefer staying at home instead, and today i'll be reviewing about my HG cleanser right at the moment. Its from Tony Moly this time. Its my first cleanser from Tony Moly, and it really impressed me. Without any further babbling, lets get start right to the review!! *^^*

Tony Moly Clean Dew 이슬 내린 Lemon Seed Foam Cleanser
150ml

I believe the Clean Dew 이슬 내린 series has 3 different variant,
Lemon Seed : for all skin type (normal type)
Tea Tree Seed : for acne/oily skin
Olive Seed : for dry skin

I dont really know this at first, because i just randomly bought this since its super cheap, but the quality isnt cheap babess >o<. I dont really expect too much from this cleanser before, i bought it only based by their price only

And Why i choose the lemon seed one?
I just bought it randomly once again ><, since i really love my Innisfree Apple Juicy Foam Cleanser, i want to try another fruit-based cleanser, so thats why i picked the lemon one ><




Packaging : 
Its has 150ml on it, just like the other cleanser, but the packaging quite more big than the other cleanser, the design just very simple with lemon picture on it.



The brilliant cleansing care system brings strong vital power of fresh 3 seeds with dewy water

Directions:
 when washing your face, work into a lather, and gently massage into the face, then rinse off with lukewarm water.



Ingredients: 
water, palmitic acid, stearic acid, glycerin, myristic acid, sodium laureth sultate, potassium hydroxide, lauric acid, cocamide mea, sorbitan olivate, allantoin, panthenol, disodium edta, citrus lemon (lemon) fruit extact, butylene glycol, chrysanthellum indicum extract, perilla frutescens leaf extract, agastache rugosa extract, pinus densiflora leaf extract, mentha arvensis leaf extract, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, atraclyoides aponica rhizome extract, astragalus membranaceus root extract, cridium officinale root extract, Angelica gigas root extract, saururus chinensis extract, forsythia suspensa fruit extract, artemisia capillaris flower extract, pinus koraiensis seed extract, hovenia dulcis fruit extract, thuja orientalis seed extract, ginkgo biloba nut extract, myrciaria dubia seed extract, terminalia ferdinandiana fruit extract, adansonia digitata seed extract, macadamia ternifolia seed extract, cotlea arabica (coffee) seed extract, aleurites moluccana seed extract, methylparaben, propylparaben, ci 19140, perfume
(fuh, too many ingredients, >o<)

Caution:
for external use only. avoid contact with eyes, keep out of reach of children, discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear





Manufactured date: 2012-09-18


Contain 150ml / 5.28 FL.OZ



Texture & Scent:
The texture just very similar with other cleanser, but it less creamy, so can easily make bubble with it, and it slightly has yellow hint, and the scent SUPER LEMON. I love smelling this cleanser, the scent remembering me with vitamin c tablet that i always eat when i was in high school, super love >o<

What I Like:
# brighten my face and also make the acne scars slightly disappear >o<
# I love the lemon scent, it make me think that i just give my face a vitamin c directly hehe
# not make my face dry after use it.
# cheap price, but good quality

What I Dislike:
NONE ><

Where to Buy:
You can buy it directly from Tony Moly stores, and i believe the price around 2,900원 in korea (around $2.3), and i bought it from Drolly Pop, i dont really remember the price, maybe i bought it around 38,000IDR ($3.8) cheapsss ><

I super love this cleanser, i use this cleanser quite often because it doesn't make my face dry at all and of course because i love the scent, hehe. I truly recommend it to you guys who want a good cleanser in cheap price.. Have a great day everyone, take care. 

XOXO love,

2 comments:

  1. Wow! this is nice that it actually helps on acne scars..I should try this out too! thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds good dit~ and cheap he5 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)