Saturday, 1 December 2012

Skinfood Banana Yogurt Mask Wash Off Review

Long time no blog again ^^,, i'm kinda busy with some two or three assignments, make me lack of sleep (i wish i was a vampire who dont need a sleep and have an perfecto partner like edward *-* okay lol), omg *-* and its make me sick already, i want holiday soon, a very long holiday.. *-*. 

So, tonight i'll reviewing about one of my current favorite mask, still a wash off mask type, and this time is from Skinfood, Skinfood Banana Yogurt Mask Wash Off. Lets get start it >o<

Skinfood Banana Yogurt Mask Wash Off
100ml

Food Therapy special food for the skin to eat. Contains lots of nutritive and energetic ingredients such as fresh plants, fruits, and etc to maintain our bodies healthy and lively.




upper look


side look


information in korean


Packaging : 
come with a white container with yellow printed sticker on the upper side, not too bulky, still travel-friendly. But too bad, no spatula included, so its not hygiene if you use your hand to take the product out unless you wash your hand first before.


come out with the plastic protector too


What inside >o<


Texture : 
a very light yellow liquid watery based wash off mask, easy to spread it out on face.

Scent : 
super love the scent, because its smell soo banana, and remind me a lot with baby's food, i love to smelling it, make me addict with the scent.. xD


Swatch on hand



A yogurt mask with 'banana' extracts to prevent skin dehydration and softly soothe sensitive skin

To use: 
After cleansing, gently massage over dry face. Leave on your face for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off.

Ingredient:
water, propylene glycol, cyclomethicone, cetyl ethylhexanoate, betaine, musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, sorbitan stearate, , glycerin, amorphophallus konjac root extract, stearic acid, polysorbate 80. macadamia ternifolia seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, lactose, cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, beta-glucan, xanthan gum, yogurt powder, carbomer, disodium edta, sodium hylaronate, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, butylparaben, ci 19140, ci 15985, ci 77492, parfum.

---

I usually use this mask in the morning (well not morning, *-* i cant really wake up before 9/10am nowdays, my lifestyle has changed >o< unhealthy lifestyle one) to make my face moist and soft. I dont really see any difference after use this mask daily, but i don't care since it smell so yummy, so it feel like i give a 'meal' to my own face.

What I Like:
# SCENT SCENT SCENT, super banana *-* ( i just love the scent, but i dont really like eating banana)
# The texture very light, so its easy to rinse it off
# A simple packaging, and travel friendly since its not bulky

What I Dislike:
# Not come out with a spatula, troublesome
# I cant see any difference on my face after use this product daily.

Where to Buy:
You can buy it straight at Skinfood outlet, or buy it online. I got mine from Drolly Pop, and i forgot how much is it, but as i remember, its still in a affordable price and yeah cheap.

---

That super all from me, and i need to have my beauty sleep now. Take care everybody, Love ya!! ^^!



XOXO, 

7 comments:

  1. waah banana,terdengar yummy untuk masker. Khawatir ngejilat muka ndiri..haha
    btw untuk efek melembabkannya jg biasa aja ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog. Great work! Please come and check out my blog. If you decide to follow me I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow looks great , i should have try it soon :)
    thanks for sharing anyway , I'm curious with the scent hihi.
    mind to follow each other ? let me know :D

    ohlala-vie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IKR! I really dislike the way how I should dig my fingers in to grab the mask.
    So unhygiene ;( They suppose to send with spatula.
    Anyway, awsome review ^_^
    I followed your cutie blog , hope that you can follow mine too ><
    Thank you :D

    yumuntan@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah, I have the rice series, and it work like wonder to my skin :3 well this banana one looks interesting and yummy, I think I will try this banana series too :3

    www.iqbalssi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)