Sunday, 30 December 2012

2012 Favorite Beauty Products - SKINCARE






Yea babes, its time for skincare. ^^ i dont have much favorite product here, because usually i use sample sized skincare item like the cream or serum and the one that i've been loving are the samples that i've got from Wishtrend. ^^. Klair's skincare really great and nice, wish i can get their full sized products, love all Klair's products >o<


Sorry, i put the makeup remover in skincare categories >o< and the makeup remover that i've been loving are Wardah Makeup Remover, its Indonesian local brand, i like this makeup remover because its cheap only $2, i used to use the makeup remover from Missha, but the price kinda expensive for me, $5 for 1 bottle *-* haha, i can get 2 full bottles of Wardah with the price of 1 bottle of Missha Makeup Remover, and the quality also not that bad, it can removes all my waterproof makeup. And the other makeup remover one is from The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Water, i've been loving this cleansing water too, so light and really refreshing ^^


Maybe you guys already know, these are my current favorite cleanser that i've been lovee lovee so much. The Innisfree Apple Juicy Deep Cleansing Foam and Tony Moly Clean Dew Lemon Seed Foam Cleanser. I really recommending this 2 cleanser ^^!!


I really love Etude House Mini Size U series, but too bad its already discontinued, and of course my Nature Republic Alove Vera 92% Soothing Gel.


For mask, as i mentioned in my previous previous posts, that i prefer wash-off mask than the mask sheet type mask, so the mask that i've been use a lot are the infamous Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay (Soft) (i made the comparison post of the hard type and the soft type one HERE) and of course the cutie The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Magic Pink Powder Mask.


And for my acne treatment, i always believe with Etude House AC Clinic Series, and i've been reviewing so many products from this line, so you can check it here, here, here, and here. Also my forever favorite would be the Mentholatum Acnes the sealing gel and the spot care one. I've been really love the Mentholatum too, because its cheap and work good on me, i have no idea how many tubes that i've finished. lol, always stock this up every 2 other weeks.


So whats your favorite 2012 skincare girls?? Share with me ^^. Happy early new year by the way, i've been really busy with the papers, but im glad that i can do blog post often these past days, i really miss my bestfriends, havent meet them like 2-3 weeks already :(. Anyway, take care everyone!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)