Friday, 28 December 2012

2012 Favorite Beauty Products - LIP




I really not a lipstick nor lipgloss person, but there're always time that i want to wear them, so i've so many favorite lip products hehe ><



---


Okay this are my favorite lipstick product, one from Wet n Wild Mega Last® Lip Color E901B Think Pink, since its semi matte, so i really really love this lipstick, because it not sticky hehe, and i truly adore the color, super pretty. And the other one is from Estee Lauder Lip Palette, i got this from the pretty cece Lulu from Lovely Lue, the color really gorgeous >o< loveee it!!


Yup the infamous NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream also one of my favorite, the color really pretty and very me xD


I'm a lip tint person, yes. lol, but the lip tint that i've been really really loving are just this 2 lip tint. Tony Moly Tony Tint in Cherry Pink, and the other one is Etude House Aloha Dear Darling Tint in Purple, a very pretty purple, love love love it too >o<


If im really in mood or i want have a glossy finish in my lip these lip glosses are my favorite, the color of Benefit Dandelion really pretty pink, and The Saem Ally's Ajell Jelly Lip Tint also my favorite, ^^ 


And the other lip product that i've been loving also the one from Maybelline New York Lip Smooth Color Bloom Color Changing Lip Balm, the color really pretty i usually use this as the base lip makeup, and the other one is Baviphat Apple Lip Scrub, it make my lip smooth ^^.

Whats your favorite lip product ladies??? Take care, and also dont forget to check out my other favorite product HERE ^^

XOXO,

4 comments:

  1. bloom color changing lip balm nya beli dmn dit? o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku dapet dari giveaway gitu shel, dari india gitu, padahal baguuuuus banget, pengen restock, gak tau nyari dimana >< haha

      Delete
  2. loh, udah ada di konter MNY say
    aku udah punya dua2nya O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like tint Tony Moly
    Come to me. :) I hope for mutual comment :)
    http://prettykattyhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)