Thursday, 27 December 2012

2012 Favorite Beauty Products - FACE

---





---


Despite of how many bb creams that i've ever tried, but this 2 will always become my favorite ever since last year. I've been using the Missha M Vita BB Cream [Matte] for almost 2 years already, even most of people dislike this bb cream, but i dont know i just cant dislike this bb cream. And the Klair's one, i've got this from Wishtrend, at first i dont really like it, but i keep using this because it has a SPA40PA++ which is really great, you can read the full review of Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream here ^^!


I love this concealer, because its build up and the coverage really good, and i rarely use concealer, i only use it for special occasion kekeu, and it from Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette.


Sorry it its kinda a mess, i dont own any loose powder other than this, so i think i use this one quite a lot for everyday, because it can control my sebum very good, and i got this from Wishtrend ^^


I've own some two or three bronzer, but this one definitely my favorite from Candydoll Shading Powder, because its perfect for daily use, and has no shimmer in it, and the colors really match with my skintone ^^


And yes, this definitely my favorite blush from Benefit Dandelion, i only own the deluxe sample of it, i love the color, a pale pink, which is very perfect for everyday uses. And i planning to buy the full-size one later, truly my favorite >o<


So yeah, that very all for my 2012 favorite beauty products for face category, and i will see you with the other favorite categories post soon! Take care everyone!!


XOXO,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)