Wednesday, 26 December 2012

2겹 눈 꺼풀의 단골숙눈썹 False Eyelashes of Double-fold Eyelids - Reviews

I'm back with a review today, this time i'll be reviewing about false lashes. I don't really like to wear mascara, so thats why i always put false lashes instead ^^ hehe. I've been mentioned this brand in my july's favorite post, but with a different design, and i wont be reviewing the other design one, because i dont really like it anymore, HAHA >o<

I dont know the brand name but its made in Korea, so lets just called it korean false lashes. So i just read the box, and i found out that this false lashes designed for people whose have double eyelids, but i think people with mono eyelid also can wear this lashes too =_=


I got 6pairs in $2.7 only, mega cheap!




The backside has like the 'how to' information in korean. But i think they provide wrong pictures there lol xD


The one that i picked up is the criss-cross one, which is come out very natural on me, not too thick or long, puuurfect for my liking!



Sorry for my panda eyes *-* (btw, i don't wear circle lenses here)

What I Like:
# love the pattern and design, very natural
# not too long for my eyes
# inexpensive
# got 6 pairs in one box

What I Dislike:
# It come out with the glue, but it dry already *-* haha

Where to Buy:
I bought this at the local department store here, and i dont know where to buy this online, sorry guys :(

Price:
As i mentioned, it cost me around $2.7 or 27,000IDR for 6 pairs of them ^^


I think i need to buy a proper false lashes glue, what falselashes glue that you like girls?? Share with me!! ^^ Have a great day everyone, take care! >o<


XOXO,


15 comments:

  1. ya ampun dit murah bangettt *Q* udah gitu cakep lagi falsiesnya..<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great on you! I want to buy some falsies too because of this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear!!! keke you should buy some too!! ><

      Delete
  4. humpp lucky you ! udh murah, bagus, n isi mayan banyak.

    new follower, salam kenal dita.. ^_^
    glitteryhoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Nella, ^^ haha iya ini salah satu great buy aku >< suka banget hehe

      Delete
  5. gambar penjelasannya trolling bgt xD salahhh hahaha
    btw bli di dept store mana ini dit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kkk beli di dept store lokal sini shel >< sayang gak banyak designnyaa

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. beli di dept store lokal ditempatku rin >< hehe

      Delete
  7. it looks great on you! Try Ardel Lash glue it is sturdy enough =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thst is cheap. Well i like to use kiss brand of glue for eyelash. I don't know if you guys have it in Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting kak!! hehe, makasih rekomendasinya ^^

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)