Saturday, 17 November 2012

Wet n Wild Mega Last® Lip Color E901B Think Pink

Hello, as i promised, i'm back again! kekeu yeay! For the first, i'll be reviewing about Wet n Wild Mega  Last® Lip Color in E901B Think Pink tonight! Lets get start it.

So in Wet n Wild Indonesia available 3 shades to choose like, Pink Suga, Red Velvet, and Think Pink. And the Mega Last® Lip Color that i've got in shade Think Pink. Its a very bright light pink, totally awesome! >o<




Description on the website:
Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

Like on description, its a semi-matte lipstick! I'm super happy when i know this, because i'm not a very fan of lipstick, i always prefer wearing lip tint and lip cream. But not with this lipstick, since its semi-matte, so its not too creamy or glossy, super super love!! 


The packaging super simple with black container, and a transparent plastic lid. Even the package not fancy, but i like the transparent plastic lid, because it show up the color, but seriously i have some issue to open the lid until now, soo hard *-*, because the container very sturdy for me ><, but thats a plus point to put this lipstick on my bag. 


And below are the swatches on my lip and my hand. My upper lip is like one/two tone darker than my lower lip, so its not quite visible, but as you can see the swatch on my hand the color really pretty pink. (pink make me happy!! ><)



And this is me wearing the lipstick, excuse for the duck-face -_- but this is only the pose to make the lip color stand out ><

What I Like:
# Pweety color, super pretty light pink
# Texture look like lip cream than lipstick
# Semi-matte, not super creamy/glossy
# Sturdy lid, can bring it without worried to make my bag dirty

What I Dislike:
# Well, nothing so far, even this lipstick make my lip dry, but i dont really mind with it because i always use lipbalm before applying it.

Where to Buy:
You can buy it right from Wet n Wild Indonesia with Rp. 79,000.00

Happy weekend everyone! Take care!

XOXO,

3 comments:

  1. Ditaa lucu bnget posemu >.<
    aku suka warnanya, soft, ga terlalu nyetar :p

    new follower :D
    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you pretty ^^
      Iya warnanya soft, sukaaaa banget ><

      Already followed you back dear ^^

      Delete
  2. ooh the shade is so pretty! loved it ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)