Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner E886 Black Noir Review

Hello everyone! I'm kinda pissed off today, because of something really ewww. I don't know if i've already mention this before or not, i've been transferred to new campus for almost years already, and i dont know why there're still some of people in my old campus keep gossiping about me, they're not my friends thou ( i still believe my friends from my old campus ><), but they're annoyingly are, (used to be) my seniors *-*. I don't know what i've done to them, i'm not really popular back then, i'm just a very normal student who don't like participated on most of the non-academic activities. Until i think, this kind of enviromment really not my style, and i decided to transferred. And why they still questioned about me being move out? Its not like i use their money to move out, even my parent really support my decision. Ckckck, they should move on >o< ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. 

But let just forget about that annoying thing, because today i'll be reviewing about my favorite creme/gel eyeliner at the moment, it is Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner. Wet n Wild Indonesia kindly sent me this eyeliner in Black. I'm super happy, because my previous gel eyeliner from Oriflame already dried up (i don't really use that thing actually because i don't really like the formula), So lets get start it with the review ^^.

Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner E886 Black Noir



Got in E886 which is Black Noir >o<




Front of the box


Back side of the box contains some information about the product


From the website:
The precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a cream application, this velvet-rich eyeliner provides long-lasting definition in a waterproof formula. Easy-to-use brush included.


Happy when i first opened this because its sealed really well, so don't need to worry whether the gel liner will be dried up even before you try it out for the first time when you bought it.



Also for double protector, it come up with plastic protector too


About the brush it pretty small, but i think the angled brush too big for me, i personally prefer something thin angled brush, but its still good too to apply the liner with it.



And here's the swatches on my hand with smudgeproof and waterproof's test. I really happy with the result >o<, and below are the swatch on my eyes (sorry for the annoying eye-bag *-*) hehe.




Create beautifully defined lines with this rich, creamy formula. Applies effortlessly as it delivers long-lasting drama with a velvety finish. Comes with an easy to use, conveniently sized brush.

Application Tips: 
Line eyes along the lash line for a subtle effect, or smudge over lid and along lower lash line for a smoky, sultry look

What I Like:
# The color very intense
# A water-proof and smudge-proof creme eyeliner
# Its sealed really well, so don't need to worry whether the eyeliner will be dried even before we try it.
# Really really in reasonable price

What I Dislike:
# Maybe just the brush, it would be perfect if they make the angled brush more thin.

Where to Buy:
You can buy it directly from Wet n Wild Indonesia here!! *^^* with the reasonable price of course ^^

Maybe, thats all from me today. So far, i always use this eyeliner in my everyday makeup, and i'm so happy with the result. ^^. Have a blessed day everyone!! Take care ^^



XOXO,


8 comments:

  1. great review!! thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah aku juga baru beli nih. pengen tes ah ntar. banyak yang bilang bagus. tapi mudah kering karena botolnya dari plastik dan tutupnya kurang kedap. moga2 ga gitu deh... nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bagus loh gel eyeliner ini ><. botolnya kaca kok say, caranya sih tutup rapet2 ya habis make terus taro ditempat yang gak terlalu kena sinar matahari atau angin gitu. thank you sudah mampir :)

      Delete
  3. I always see these, but I never tried. It looks nice though!

    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this too, its such an awesome gel eyeliner in affordable price ^^

      Delete
  4. such a sweet entry, lovely make up <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their creamliner! :) Great review dear :) Followed your blog already :)
    Btw, I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Thank You so much! :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)