Friday, 4 May 2012

Etude House Pure Joy Calming Toner for Sensitive Skin


Hello sweets! Finally im back with another review. This week seriously hectic, cause i have major subjects to be tested *-* and if you're majoring in engineering like me, you already know so well how asdfvgfsdfgvfds subjects for eng. students are. Lol, i have no interest with that world, but life must goes on right, hehe. So lets back to the topic.

So my skin is not in normal condition now, cause i dont know, maybe these days im applied makeup with sponge (randoms sponge) and i really lazy to just clean it up before use it, SOO right now there're so many breakout on my face. Thats scary T.T and i was really panic last night!

But this toner seriously help me out! My favorite toner all time! You can tell how much i use this already. So its time to make reviews about this baby<3<3

Its Etude House Pure Joy Calming Toner. FYI, Pure Joy series have:
Pure Joy Calming Toner / 200ml
Pure Joy Cleansing Gel / 150 ml
Pure Joy Nourishing Lotion / 160ml
Pure Joy Restorative Cream / 50ml
(Too bad, i've heard some of the products of this line already discontinued >.<)



It claimed it has 7 free formulas, which are:
1.GMO Free
2. Synthetic perfume free
3. mineral oils free
4. Paraben free
5. Benzophenone free
6. ethanol free
7. Synthetic dyes free

From the product we already know that this toner suitable for those people who has sensitive skin


Glad, it also has english description on the box ^^~

Chemical-free sensitive skin formulated toner soothes and calms complexion. Void of Paraben, Benzophenone, Ethanol, Synthetic Perfumes, Synthetic Dyes, Mineral Oils and Genetically Modified ingredients.

Active ingredients: Quinoa, Phyto-Oligo

Directions: Dispense onto pad and use pad to wipe facial surface

Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear

Ingredients:
water, propanediol. glycerin, butylene glycol, trehalose, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, althaea rosea root extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chamomilla recutita(matricaria) flower extract, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, citrus medica limonium (lemon) fruit oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis(orange) oil, pinus sylvestris leaf oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, disodium eota, 1-2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol



closer look!


It come out with transparent 200ml tube,which are much enough for 6 months or even more uses! last time i bought it around 126IDR but really worth of money. My trouble skin become calmer cause i use this toner as my daily toner that time.


My bestfriend kidding me, that they only put mineral water on the tube and sell it >.< lol yea it actually like mineral water, because when you tap it onto your face you'll not experience any 'cool feeling' like usually when you put toner on your face, but believe me it works even great!!!! and i running out of this. I hope i still can buy this series. >.<

LOVE:
# works great
# no breakout
# calming my face
# smells nice (maybe because the fruit oil extract on it)

UNLOVE:
none

About packaging? I have no complain on it thou. ㅋㅋㅋ. I really hope i still can buy this series, im gonna buy their restorative cream too. >.<

Okay, thats all for today! Whats your favorite toner??
Have a great weekend everyone!!

Lots of love,
Dita<3

4 comments:

  1. hello, thanx for providing such a nive review, informed with ingredients liat too, I've been searching complete review about this product until I bump into ur lovely blog here :)
    so overal u like this toner
    My skin is sensitive too and I never use Etude toner before, I want to try it, then I shall put it on my next shopping list too
    btw I followed ur blog, hope u would like to follow me back at : baladapenulisamatir.blogspot.com
    thank u for sharing^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :D
      Thank you so much for visiting my blog :D
      actually if it come for skincare, i prefer The Face Shop or Innisfree than Etude, cause i just think that TFS and Innisfree much more better than Etude.
      Actually this is my first ever etude product for skincare, and i dont know its work fine too on me, so because of this im trying using their other skincare product, like the AC Clinic line too for my acne-prone skin, and currently in love with their toner too. hehe.

      Thank you, already followed back :)

      Delete
    2. Hi,nice review really help me because I'm looking for a good toner for my sensitive skin. Does it contain alchol btw? Oh yeah I bookmarked ur blog and gonna follow it when I'm online on my computer (I'm using bb so there's no follow option). Can u pls foll me back?I'm newbie doodlepot.blogspot.com I've tried ac clinic btw,and I think I'll re-edit my post on ac clinic (._.)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)