Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam Reviews

OMG. It has been a while since my last post. My uni's assignments being hectic these days and also the midterm week coming soon *-* and im feeling soo stupid cause those last few weeks i've been playing so hard, and i need to catch up some things before the midterm week, but gladly, before the midterm i have 1 WEEK OF HOLIDAY :D All thanks to high schooler. ㅋㅋㅋ you know what i mean. So today im gonna do a review about one of my cleansing foam. I have like 5 cleansing foam that i've use. Yeah, im such a cleansing foam maniac.
The 5 are:
1. The Face Shop Acne Foaming Cleanser
2. Etude House AC Clinic Acne Foaming Cleanser
3. The Face Shop EX Blackhead Foaming Cleanser
4. Etude House Bakin Powder Pore Cleansing Foam
5. Biore 2 in 1 Cleansing Foam(?) i forgot the exact name of it.


So this time, imma gonna do a quick review of the no. 4 which is Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam. Actually its only in 30ml size. I got this as free sample from my favorite shop, Drolly Pop (thank youuuuuu say :DD) I've been really want to try this product, but im kinda afraid will it make my face got breakout or not at first, but i've been reading one of reviews from a part of Indonesia Beauty Blogger, but actually she got the other kind type of Baking Powder series. But thanks for the explanation, so i only use this cleanser once/twice a week, as my weekly skincare regime. I dont know if it works great or not, but im feeling my pores not as large as before( i also used the Garnier Mask for pore-treatment),  but from what i read from another reviews of this product from another much more blogger, they saying that this product works pretty good, and i think so too. It doesnt give me breakout too. <3 it. And for the smell, for me its like a soda, because i never know hows baking powder's aroma. ㅋㅋ but its smell so nice, dont bother me a lot like when the first time im using the AC Clinic one. ㅋㅋㅋ
One the packaging its saying 100%천연향/모색소 which mean 100% natural ingredient.

Im gonna to write down the important thing on their backside, but i was too lazy to type it with my keyboard, cause it much easier to retype it with my phone, and badly my phone running out batteries. Gonna updating it really soon! Wish it'll helping you out before buying this baby out! ㅋㅋ have a nice day everyone!

Loves,
Dita.
 


2 comments:

  1. eeh ini beneran bs ngecilin pori2?? ngurangin blackhead and whitehead gak sie?? i had whitehead on my nose n hate that so much..haha

    btw salam kenal ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya say, aku makenya dibarengi masker sih, jadi cuma make tiap minggu aja. review2 yang pernah aku baca mereka bilang emang bisa banget ngecilin pori2. kalau blackhead/whitehead aku punya cleanser lainnya, itu TFS Blackhead Ex cleansing foam, lumayan juga loh, apalagi sekarang aku make itu dibarengi dengan blackhead brush remover jadi hidung rada2 mulus sekarang. hehe, coba cek disini deh buat review blackheadnya http://ditaindahlestari.blogspot.com/2012/02/face-shop-black-head-ex-clear-cleansing.html

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)