Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Early October Hauls - with my friends! ^ ^


Welcome october, another newest hauls via Drolly Pop. my 2nd time hauls from this shop, totally 100% trusted shop, they're cheaper than another online shop located here, so hahaha..

this is all the products that me and my friend bought. with 7free samples.. who dont love free samples??? hahaha.. Gotta order again soon this week..


All the october hauls.. me and my friends,,,,

free sample from innisfree(apple juicy cleanser), skinfood(carrot serum), etude(precious mineral bb cream), and thefaceshop(power perfection bb cream)

another free sample. hair-line from etude house: shampoo, conditioner, and hair treatment

Etude House 3 Collagen Eye Patch for mommy and one black charcoal chin pack for meeh. i really need this one..

Blackhead cleansing foam(etude house) and dear me petite cotton bb cream (tony moly). my friend's hauls..

this iis mine.. kkk.. bought ac clinic foam cleanser(etude house) and pure joy toner(etude house)

Pure Joy Calming Toner (Etude House)

Kkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Mind to leave a comment first? Please do. (☆^ー^☆)